2.11.2009

Friday the 13th

I meet with the Houston Police Recruiter on Friday the 13th at 9am on the 13th floor of Police HQ. Is that an omen of things to come?

I hope not.

I've got my background info application and a list of documents I need to get together for Friday. I don't expect to have it all (transcripts and birth certificate) right away, but will have at least 90% ready for them. I am expected to take the PAT (physical agility test) on the same day, too. That should be easy to complete. My only worry is my upper body strength and doing sit-ups. They require 6 push-ups and 20 sit ups in 2:00 minutes. I'll be coming from my SEAL PT workout that morning, so I will be warmed up.

I'll fill you in on the details after the interview. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Tam said...

Good luck!