I'm still here, first of all. Don't worry, haven't shoved off for that non-extradition country just yet.
We'll start with most recent dealings first and work back.
- Windage and Swede are already in Sweden for a ten day holiday with the folks. Just linked up on Skype this morning (evening for them). Lil' bit handled the flight over like a pro. Swede was thankful for other passengers with lil' tots on the flight. That's one flight down, one more to go. I can breathe easier for now.
- Thursday last was Windage's first birthday. We were to celebrate over the 4th of July weekend, but she popped a 101.2 fever hours before the party. A cold brought on by teething has run its course through our household. Put me off my feed for the better part of the week. Swede is still a bit out of sorts, too.
- Got good news on Windage's birthday. Sort of an added bonus. Received a call from my HPD Background Investigator. It's official, the background investigation has commenced. Bad news, the next academy class is still listed as March 2010. I'm still praying for a government bailout.
- Still plugging away at dad's office as a part-time law clerk. Been fun for the most part. Only work four days a week and take care of Windage all day Friday. Got an interesting case they are working on, and it takes everyone to stay on top of it.
- Started the Lifers program with SEAL PT. Starts thirty minutes earlier in the AM, still an hour long, they run a bit farther and harder. Added bonus, they have a six week swim program. The downside is it is only one morning a week. I'd prefer two or three. We're broken into three groups; Rock, Fish, & Duck. Guess which category I fall into?
- Boot Camp was a huge success. I will detail a day-by-day post in a bit with photos. Not as bad as I thought or stressed about even though I'm told I didn't lose consciousness on Day 3, but was loopy as hell.