2.22.2011

Short List

Again!

So, I got one app in with one school, and another in progress with a second. Haven't heard anything from the third, but that may take some time.

Tested for the one school on Saturday. I've taken the same test before and got the same exact answers and score as the last time. Funny how that happens. I was the second one done, but the first one to pass. Lots of former cadets from my academy wanting this position. Saw three from my graduating class, one from the 'class from Hell,' and recognized a couple more from the day class when I graduated. That should make for stiff competition. Hopefully, I get farther than the rest. The commute to this school is less than 15 minutes on a heavy traffic day, and it is in a decent neighborhood with some good calls for service.

No comments: