7.15.2008

Photos Forthcoming

More photos are forthcoming. Just as soon as I figure out how to convert from RAW to JPG. I've got a cutie doozie lined up that will suck the cuteness from the rest of the cute baby pictures in the world and leave you breathless.

Swede informed me that Windage is starting to smile a bit. She apparently did so after a diaper dump this afternoon. She must take after her old man because I've been known to do so when I straddle the throne.

It just sucks that I am stuck at work with no real down time to spend with my daughter in these first few days of her life. I know that there will be more, and I thank God and all that is holy that I am able to spend even a moment of my time with her. She is truly the greatest blessing Swede and I have received.

No comments: