8.10.2006

Dirka Dirka

Can anyone tell me where you can find one of those cool 'Dirka Dirkastan' patches? Please? I'm blegging you for some help. I saw it over at SondraK's sight a while ago and found they are out of stock. Anyone else get there hands on one?

If you happen to run across a couple of those patches, lemme know toot sweet. I have a bunch of guys at the range begging me to find them. In the meantime, I may pick up one of those 'Major League Infidel' t-shirts they have over there.

2 comments:

Jerry The Geek said...

Can't believe you didn't do a 10-second internet search, but I did and here's the link I found:

http://www.cryeprecision.com/product1.asp?P=DDP

If this isn't what you're looking for, let me know.

Jerry the Geek

shooter said...

That's exactly what I was looking for. They have them in now, and I ordered a bunch. Should expect them any day now.