7.17.2012

I hate her!

Talking 'bout a bitch named "Jackie".

Weight
256.5
I'm ahead of the weight loss curve.  Didn't think it would drop this fast.

Warmup
Run 800 meters
PVC "Cindy"
AMRAP 5 minutes
5 Overhead Squats
10 pushups
25 Thrusters

Skill
3x5 Bench Press
increase weight by 3-5 pounds each set. 
I maintained at 165, but could have jumped higher.

WOD
Jackie - Benchmark WOD
For Time
1000m row
50 Thrusters @ 45# (men/women rx)
30 Pull ups
I finished somewhere in the land of 18 minutes.  The best of the class was a teenage Christian Grey knocking out a 7 minute flat rx'd time.  Mine would have been faster, but I had to go pee right before I did pull ups.

I'm coming off a strained back from the deadlifts a couple weeks back.  Add to that, I've been working night shift since last week.  Doesn't give me a whole heckuva lot of time to workout.  Same for Swede.  She's hating my schedule, too, because it messes with hers.  I've got one more night shift this week.  Maybe I can get back into the swing of things on Wednesday.

No comments: